opera tunes

If you ask Shree Krishna Shrestha his age then he would promptly say he is 23 even after spending his precious 23 years in the Nepalese film industry.This actor, who was back some months back with his home product Kahan Bhetiyela, is currently enjoying its success. Fifty-one days, seventy days and now, the film is going to celebrate hundred days in many cinemas in and out of the valley, and to it Shrestha says, "I cannot boast about my own film but according to my audience, the film halls and the distributors the film is one of the most successful movies this year." At present, he is busy working on the third phase release of the movie. Having acted in over a hundred films, Shrestha is now working in his another project, which he has not yet named.Aren’t you planning to get married?Yes, but it is all about destiny. I firmly believe that birth, death and all other rituals are all destined so I will get married when my destiny wants me to.According to the grapevine you are dating actress Shweta Khadka and that two of you are planning to tie the knot, how true is this?No. It is just a rumour exaggerated by the public and we have nothing to do with it. I think the rumour might have spread because audience liked our reel-life love and the marriage sequence portrayed in the movie but it is nothing like that in real life.Ok, now let’s move on. What is your favourite colour?YellowFavourite food?Gundruk and Fish.Three things that you would never forget while on a trip?Mobile, Purse and my car’s key.Has anything changed after you recovered from the serious illness some years back?No, nothing has changed. People have always liked my work and they appreciated it further. They know that I work well so it did not affect my career.Who do you think is your competitor in Kollywood?I compete with myself. Let me give you an example, the record my previous movie Afno Manchhe created in Narayanghat is still unbroken and I feel that I have to improve my acting skill than my previous films so that my other movies can reach that level. But yes, I have always tried to reach the height that my seniors like Shiva dai, Bhuwan dai and Rajesh dai have achieved.If you were not an actor what would you be?I would have joined the Nepalese army.If you were to be born as an animal then what would you like to be?Pigeon, because it is a symbol of peace and it is loved by all.Your lucky days?Tuesday and Thursday.Dou you believe in god?Yes. I have a great faith in god.How would you define yourself?A loving person who cannot see others in pain and who lives for others.By Prasun Timilsina
tundikhel:दंग श्रीकृष्णनिर्माणको फस्र्ट ओपनिङ्मा नै सफल भए नायक श्रीकृष्ण श्रेष्ठ । उनी निर्मित चलचित्र कहाँ भेटिएलाले प्रारम्भिक रूपमा व्यापारकि सफलता हात पारेपछि प्रदर्शक र वितरकले उनलाई सफल निर्माताको बिल्ला भिराइदिइसकेका छन् । नायकका रूपमा अफर न्यून हुँदै जाँदा निर्माता बन्ने उनको निर्णय सफल भएपछि उनी पनि अचेल कम्ता दंग छैनन् ।निर्माता बनेर धेरै नायक-नायिकाले असफलता बेहोरेका छन् । करश्िमा मानन्धर, निखिल उप्रेती, सज्जा मैनाली, जोनी कुँवर, दिनेश शर्मा यस पंक्तिमा अगाडि थिए । तर, श्रीकृष्णले सफल पाटो मात्र देखे । भुवन केसी र मौसमी मल्लका चलचित्रले पाएको सफलताले पनि उनी आशावादी थिए । विश्वज्योति हलका प्रोप्राइटर मोहन सर्राफ भन्छन्, "कहाँ भेटिएलाले दुइटा थप चलचित्र निर्माण गर्ने कमाइ गर्‍यो ।" (source - Nepal weekly)

Categories:

Leave a Reply